The safety and security of our passengers and visitors is our top priority. On-site security measures are regularly monitored and the airport continues to meet stringent security standards set by the Federal Government.
Gold Coast Tourist Shuttle
Whether you’re travelling alone or with friends and family, Gold Coast Tourist Shuttle will get you from door to door. The Gold Coast Tourist Shuttle services from Tweed Heads in the south through to Runaway Bay in the north.
Buses, Trains and Trams
TransLink’s integrated network on the Gold Coast includes the G:Link trams, Surfside Buslines and Queensland Rail.
Routes 777 and 760 depart from the airport with various stops:
- Route 777 is a limited stop service, taking you to Broadbeach South tram station, where you can transfer on platform to the G:Link for Surfers Paradise, Southport or other bus routes. Route 777 runs every 15 minutes from 7:00am to 7:00pm, seven days a week.
- Route 760 connects the airport to Varsity Lakes Train Station, departing half hourly.
Surfside also operates buses to Kingscliff and Pottsville from Tweed Heads and Murwillumbah.
Visit surfside.com.au for more information.
There are frequent trains from Brisbane Central to Varsity Lakes Train Station with connections to Surfside Bus 760 then stops at Gold Coast Airport.
Travelling to Brisbane?
Transfers to and from Gold Coast Airport and Brisbane City are available with a number of private operators. Scheduled transfers are available for arriving and departing passengers.
- Con-X-ion – www.con-x-ion.com.au
- Link Transfers – www.linktransfers.com.au
- Scoot Transfers – www.transfers.flyscoot.com
The taxi rank is conveniently located at the front of the terminal.
The Car Rental desks are located opposite the arrivals area.