The Gold Coast Airport Community Benefit Fund is focused broadly on the categories of health and wellbeing, safety, education, environment, arts and culture and other community benefit initiatives.
To find out if you are eligible to apply for the Gold Coast Airport Community Benefit Fund, please view the guidelines here.
Applications for the 2017 Community Benefit Fund have closed. All applicants will be contacted within 5 weeks of the application close off date 29 May 2017 regarding the status of their application.
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Beachside Church
- Beenleigh Special School
- Currumbin Surf Life Saving Club
- Gold Coast University Hospital
- Hear & Say Gold Coast
- Marine Rescue Ballina
- Elanora State School
- Palm Beach Share n Care
- Salt Surf Life Saving Club
- Southport State High School
- Story Books
- Palm Beach Red Cross
- PCYC Gold Coast Youth Services
- Kirra Surf Life Saving Club
- Kiwanis Autism Social Skills Program
- Helensvale Swimming Club
- Miracle Babies Foundation
- Point Danger Surf Life Saving Club
- South Tweed Touch Football Club
- Tugun Progress Association
- Jacobs Well Environmental Education Centre
- have submitted an eligible and fully completed Gold Coast Airport Community Benefit Fund application form, via the online application process;
- produce positive social outcomes within at least one of the nominated funding categories within the local community;
- are well defined and include a clear community need, objective, budget, project outcome and evaluation proposal (evaluation to be submitted within 5 weeks post the event/initiative);
- meet the eligibility criteria as specified in the Gold Coast Airport Community Benefit Fund guidelines.
To view the Community Benefit Fund guidelines, please click here.
Submissions have now closed for the 2017 Gold Coast Airport Community Benefit Fund. If you have any queries please contact email@example.com.
Applications for 2017 are now open for a community based initiative within one of the following categories: health and wellbeing, safety, education, environment, arts and culture or other community benefit initiatives.